Electrical and Electronics (Basic) Laboratory
Contact person: Dr. Anurag Srivastava Dial: 0751-2449727
Objectives and Activities
The objective of this laboratory is to provide basic knowledge in areas of:
- Electrical circuits;
- Digital control;
- Fault detection and diagnosis;
- Microprocessor and its applications;
- Large scale systems;
- Embedded systems;
- Fuzzy algorithms in controller design;
- Power and control;
- Power Systems;
- Power electronics and electrical drives;
- Power system simulation;
- Real time and embedded signal processing;
- Signal Processing;
- Signal based fault detection and diagnosis;
- Signal processing applications to power systems;
- VLSI design of power converters;
- VLSI and display technology;
- Superconducting energy storage;
- Wind-electrical systems;
- Microwave and photonics;
- Information systems.
The research areas of this laboratory are meant particularly for 1st and 2nd semester IPG students.
CE (common emitter) amplifier, CC (common collector) amplifier, FET (field effect transistor), Op-amp (operational amplifier), micro-controller, diode and so on are the instruments used in this laboratory.
This laboratory is located in room E-002.