The Institute has established its presence internationally by entering into collaboration with the institutions and organizations outside the country. The objectives of such collaboration are faculty and student exchange programmes, joint research, seminars, web based distance learning programmes to provide business solutions to industry problems.
Students have blazed the trail to record their presence in the international arena. Several of the students have taken up research projects as part of curriculum with the following sponsoring organizations:
* Institute of Quantum Information Science, University of Calgary
* National University, Korea
* Mc Master University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
* Institute of Information Technology, Ottawa, Canada
* University of Montreal, Canada
* Michigan Technological University, USA
* Shizuoka University, Japan
* Uppsala University, Sweden
Presence of the Institute's alumni can be felt at renowned international campuses like University of British Columbia, Georgia Tech etc.. Students from diverse region have taken admission in the Institute ranging from US to Middle East.
The international presence of the institute is definitely set to scale higher heights as time progresses.